How to Stay Cool for Your Summer Wedding
We already know you're going remain cool as a cucumber on your wedding day (because you've got the entire thing organized down to the table napkin placement), but what about staying physically
An estimated 34% of all weddings occur during the months of June, July and August -- and for good reason. The trees and flowers are in full bloom, children are out of school, and more employers are inclined to approve time off from work. Yet there's always a major concern when planning a summer wedding
: The hot weather. You've just bought the most gorgeous, floor-length dress with beads and layers, but now how do you keep from sweating buckets?
- Drink plenty. No, we don't mean bottles of Champagne. Drinking plenty of ice water will help your body adjust to the heat as well as keep you cool. Besides, you'll be dancing your butt off -- so you'll want to stay hydrated for dancing well into the wee hours of the morning.
- Sweat-proof makeup. If you've hired a makeup artist for you and your bridal party, be sure that they apply waterproof products, or else you're going to end up looking like a hot mess. Keep in mind that powdered products tend to fare better during the summer months.
- Avoid chaffing. This is a major problem for brides in tighter wedding dresses because there's less air circulation. Again, you'll want to be dancing the night away and be able to walk down the isle pain free, so grab some body glide, anti-chaffing powder, or even slip on a pair of spandex shorts.
- Choose an up-do. You may have been planning on leaving your hair down for your wedding day, but when it comes to staying cool, an up-do can help tremendously! Opt for a high bun or a side braid; anything that will keep your hair off the back of your neck. There are plenty of wedding up-dos to choose from.
- Keep it inside. This may seen crazy, but having an indoor wedding isn't a bad idea when it's 95 degrees out. Trust us, the gentlemen will thank you! Don't forget too that your wedding transportation from NJ Limo Bus LLC will always have the air conditioning on to keep you and your guests cool.
It's time to have fun on your big day without worrying about the temperature, and at NJ Limo Bus LLC, we can transport you and your significant other in an air conditioned limousine to and from the wedding venue, hotel, and airport for your honeymoon. Contact us today
for a free estimate and to reserve your limousine!
This entry was posted in blog
. Bookmark the permalink