Tis the season to be jolly…and New Jersey LimoBus & Limousine offers clients a way to celebrate the joyous season in style. Sit back and relax this holiday season and take your friends and family on an unforgettable NJ party bus or limousine ride through the streets of NYC or New Jersey.
NJ Party Bus & Limo Holiday Ideas:
- Experience the thrill of the Rockettes and Santa when you bring your family and friends to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular and celebrate the season in NYC style. Organize a larger group to qualify for group discounted tickets.
- Get your friends and family together and nestle in to the cozy confines of the Old Dutch Church in Sleepy Hollow, NY and let master storyteller Jonathan Kruk, complete with musical accompaniment, regale you with his adaptation of this Charles Dickens classic. Enjoy complimentary hot chocolate, cider, and cookies while you browse for holiday gifts for everyone on your list at Philipsburg Manor.
- Window shop along 5th Avenue or finish some of your shopping for family and friends at Macy’s Herald Square then take in a hot chocolate at Max Brenner’s or Serendipity 3 in Manhattan.
- Have a limousine take you to and from the Nutcracker Ballet.
- Hire New Jersey LimoBus & Limousine to bring your company to a show and/or dinner for your company’s Holiday party. Make it an annual celebration that they will never forget!
- Take a group of friends or children to see the Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn. The display features model trains traveling around the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory amongst over 140 replicas of New York City landmarks. The landmark replicas are made by award-winning designer Paul Busse, and each year the collection of replicas grows.
- Take your spouse on a romantic holiday excursion with a limo ride to ice skate at Central Park, see the tree at Rockefeller Center, gaze at the window displays on 5th Avenue, and sip some hot chocolate at Francois Payard Bakery, City Bakery, or Jaques Torres Chocolate.
- Organize a group of friends for dinner at a great city spot like Carmine’s, Patsy’s, or Umberto’s Clam House and swing by Rockefeller Center to see the most grand Christmas tree in the land.