It’s music festival season! NJ Limo Bus LLC has been providing passengers with a luxurious way to travel to NYC for decades, and summertime is the best time to head to the Big Apple.
Thinking about doing something new and exciting this summer with your friends? Hop into a party bus with the gang and head to one of the following NYC music festivals.
- 4Knots Festival: New York, NY – July 9th. This indie-rock fest gives attendees what they want — all things guitar. Situated right along the waterfront, you’ll be hearing indie legends Guided by Voices, Detoit’s Protomartyr and folk-punk duo Girlpool.
- Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival: Brooklyn, NY – July 13-16. Tailgating this epic music festival is the only way to see hip hop greats such as “Uncle Ralph” McDaniels, DJ Rob Swift and Mobb Deep.
- Grassroots: Trumansburg, NY – July 21-24. At only $125 for a three-day festival, you’ll be able to listen to some of the biggest name bands in the Grassroots movement. Most people will be roughing it out in tents and campers, so why not let us drop you off and pick you up in a luxury vehicle?
- Panorama Music Festival: New York, NY – July 22-24. Don’t wait until the last minute to get tickets to this epic music fest this year. Attending artists include the Alabama Shakes, LCD Soundsystem, Tourist and more. There’s no camping allowed at this festival, so let NJ Limo Bus LLC commute you to and from your hotel.
- Afropunk: Brooklyn, NY – August 27-28. A great way to end the summer, this festival is one you won’t want to miss. The festival has been going strong for the past seven years and has given new artists the opportunity to hit it big with the crowd and make a name for themselves.
Thinking about a show a little closer to home in New Jersey? No worries! NJ Limo Bus will transport you and your friends anywhere within the tri-state area. Simple contact us for an estimate.